Thursday, September 20, 2007

WHATS YOUR STORY?

I've tried to pay it forward, but I've come up empty. So her is my final plea.



WHAT'S YOUR STORY?


If you want the world to hear your story then reply in my comments section telling me you want the world to hear your story. Tell me something FUNNY about your self or something EMBARRASSING maybe something you've been hiding from others. I will keep you identity anonymous if you so choose, but PLEASE respond.


Now having been a Blog stalker myself, i know how difficult it can be to actually participate on a blog. WE all love our anonymity and sometimes we are not willing to give it up, but i asking you to give it a try. I took that leap of faith and responded to Cjanes request for interviews. Of course never in a million years did i think she would choose ME! I'm glad she did because it changed my view of the Blogger world.


Jump in and give it a try, the water is great!!!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I've got stories . none that i can recall this minute. but if you picked me, you would not be sad! and dude it is Saturday and nobody has commented!
i would be fairly bummed if i were you!

Anonymous said...

he he he he, Johnny I know what you mean now! You know I've got mad stories, so pick if you choose!

Anonymous said...

this story is about a young girl who thought lifes road would follow her through her fantisy world only for her to realize that life was just as stubborn as she was.....

johnny sorry to answer late but i love your idea and am working on my answer now but till then here is a preview. hope you like it. i also just wanted to say how amazing of a person i think you are and hope that one day could be as smart,sincere and dedicated as you. i love you