Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday's Thoughts

Every Blog I read seems to have a certain day of the week that has a theme to it. ie(Fridays follies, Manic Mondays, Wacky Wednesday) So here is mine Thursday's Thoughts.

I know most of my family loves the TV show "The Office". Now I've watched it a few times and found some of it to be funny. Usually my siblings and I see eye to eye on most forms of television and Movie entertainment. (Arrested Development, Galaxy Quest, Young Frankenstein) So i couldn't figure out why i did not like the office. Was something wrong with me? Could it be that i was growing out of my childish phase of life? (i hope not)

Then it hit me BAM!!! As i sit here in my office or Cubicle farm as i like to refer to it, this show reminds me to much of work. I hate my job and the people i work with. I hate the easy dropping, the nosey little women that have to know every little detail of your life because there's are to Boring, and the bosses that love to micro manage every thing you do.

So all i have to do is quit my job and then i can get back to enjoying the Hilarity of "The Office"

No comments: