Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello...Anyone there?

Come on people i know my blog is not the most popular, but this is ridiculous. The only person to respond to my interview request was the very talented Jill, but at last she is unable because of a remodel on her house. (Good Excuse)

But where are the rest of you? Is the whole picture interview bothering you? Don't be intimidated, it wont be that difficult.

Please respond and let me know what you think. Should i change the format? A little help would be nice. Tell your friends and family about my blog.

HEEEEELP!!!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I love you Johnny, I'm here! Also, if you want people to read and respond to your blog you have to do the same with everyone else's, this blogging thing takes a lot of time!

Anonymous said...

I have a good excuse too! Things will be much more normal for me in a few weeks hopefully, but I am currently trying to think of what I would take photos of...