Friday, August 10, 2007

My Brother

Jimmy came over last night to borrow one of my cameras for vacation. He called about a half hour before to let me know of his pending arrival. As soon as I hung up the phone with him i started to think of all the things i could show him when he made it to my house. It was like my best friend was coming over to play and hang out with me. My question is this? When did my brother and myself become such good friends? If you knew the two of us during our high school years you would be amazed that one of us is not dead today. I could hardly wait to leave the house for my mission because i knew i wouldn't have to see him for two years, and then on top of that when I got home he would leave shortly there after for his mission. Some where over the years we have grown close and i love it. There are still time that he drive me through the roof, but more often than not we really get along and for that I'm grateful. Anyway he came over and I had to show him everything, from my Hotwheels to a show i bought on Itunes to a song I recorded on the TV to the new kitchen table I'm building for my wife. I love my brother and I'm so glad we learned how become friends. Can't wait until the next time he comes over to my house, maybe he will have enough time to play a couple of rounds with me on my computer.

2 comments:

JP said...

Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers hug!

Anonymous said...

I might have commented sooner if I had been invited to your little gathering... Why do you have an ad for meeting black men online? Is there something you are not telling me brother?

I laughed so hard when I read Jimmy's comment, classic!!!