Monday, August 20, 2007

Coming Soon!!!

As most of you know I have recently been featured by the world famous Cjane. As part of the pay it forward interview she did with me she has asked that all interviewees do the same on their blog. Now I'm not going to pretend that I could even do a decent interview such as her but I will give it a try in a different format.

I'm still working out the logistics of it but my three interviews will be focused on the artsy side of people.

In so many of the blogs that I read I come across all kinds of people who Fancy themselves as photographers. Well now you will have the chance to showcase your stuff along with my interview.

In the next couple of days I will figure out exactly how and what I'm going to ask from you, to try and pick the three people to interview.

So keep checking my blog and be thinking about what photos you might submit for your chance at Blogger fame!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, I am excited and curious about who you shall pick!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Bear, good for you for keeping your promise. I can't wait to see the results!