Thursday, July 12, 2007

IF

I wonder IF anyone remembers my dad but us?

I wonder IF people remember my mother lost her soul mate of 30+ years?

I think too myself what IF he where here today, would he be proud of me?

I wonder IF he didn't leave us would anything have changed?

I will always wonder IF more could have been done to prevent his passing?

I wonder IF the doctors did all they could for him or did they just write him off?

Just some of the IF's I have. I miss you dad and I wish you were here today. IF I could, I would love to see you again and give you a hug and tell you I love you.

John

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Johnny, can't wait to see you next week!

Mimi said...

I have a lot of those same If"s! You're a great brother and he would be very proud of how hard you work for your family and all the things you have accomplished in your life. Sometimes even one day is a big accomplishment! I Love you brother, stay strong!

Jim said...

If I were a fortune teller I would answer all your questions. You're a good boy Charlie Brown.