Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Here goes nothing!!!

I'll see how long this lasts. I'm not to confident in my abilities to express my sole like so many of you do. What my brain thinks and what my hands type are normally two different things. I might just be more inclined to post my pictures and let you pick them apart. There will be the occasional political rant that I am prone too, but other than that please don't expect much.

We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls. ~Robert J. McCracken



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great John keep it up I liked the part about Newman.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this blog, I have a feeling it is going to be the best one ever!

Anonymous said...

go brother!!!! I love this blogging thing, keep it up. who cares what you write about just do it.

Anonymous said...

JOHNNY I FEEL WE ALL CAN LEARN THE MOST FROM YOU. TEACH US YOUR WISDOM BROTHER. I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Usually I try to remember to call you on the Ides of March to remind you that it was the day you left on your mission. So I am a few days late, but how does EIGHTEEN YEARS sound?!? That number makes me want to cry seeing as how I was only 17 years old when you left. I'm going to go curl up and cry now.

Anonymous said...

That Johnny...he is such pain in my @##holes! I get glass for window, he get glass for window. I buy step, he buy step. I get clock radio...he no can afford. Great Success!!!