Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NO SHE DIDN'T!!!!!

We all have gone to our local circle K and partaken of the fountain drinks. Have you ever really looked in the bottom of the fountain and noticed all the used ice and different colors it was because of the variety of stuff being dumped into it? Well yesterday we went to QT to get a drink and quench our thrust on the hot summer day. The kids where deciding what they wanted while Jenn and I got ours. While we where at the counter putting our lids on I noticed Sarah crunching on some ice, I looked at her and asked what she was doing and she said look dad free ice, as she grabbed from the catchall at the bottom of the fountain. Needless to say we immediately put a stop to that and made her drink a gallon of bleach when we got home. I'm still grossed out about this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least there wasn't a retainer in the bottom of it. It is still pretty nasty though!

JP said...

I would wait a few months before I give her a kiss.

Anonymous said...

I DONT GET IT. I EAT THE FREE ICE THAT THEY HAVE THERE ALL THE TIME TO. ITS FREE AND YOU CANT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT RIGHT.

Mimi said...

Wrong! It could be worse, could have been on the ground!